Monday, February 14, 2011

love.

Oh man, I'm a horrible resolution keeper.  I said I was going to be a better blogger...and yet I haven't blogged in over a month.  I would love to have a great reason for this...like "oh i've been so busy with work and school and my students" but that's bs.  I have been busy, but I've also had quite a bit of free time given the random snow storms every week that keep work and school closed.  I've had a lot of down time but I've spent most if it working out and hanging with my boo.

So, if you've been following my blog AT ALL you know that i've been trying to lose weight.  I'm happy to report that the grand total weight lose is 48 pounds.  I'm so much happier now and I love my new lifestyle.  It's not even a diet anymore..it's just...the way I want to live.

Today is vday so I figure the rest of this post will be to the love of my life.  I was really blessed to find the person I wanted to spend forever with when I was young.  Most people struggle and have heartaches...and I did have a few little broken hearts..but the min I met C life changed.  He is the best friend anyone could ever ask for.  He is really the most kind and geniuine person that I've ever met.  He is one of those people that EVERYONE should know...b/c once you REALLY get to know him...you see how great he really is.  It's so weird that this is our 4th vday together.  It's so much better now.  We don't worry about what to do for the other...or what to buy..or anything.  It's just us.  He planned an amazingly sweet scavenger hunt for me this weekend that I will post about later.  Tonight once he is done practicing his baseball boys(the fun life of a coach and teacher) he gets to come home and we are making homemade chicken noodle soup and grilled cheese sandwhiches....some people may think thats a sad vday..but it's the most perfect thing I could ask for.
Thank you God for giving me my forever. 

No comments: