Monday, December 27, 2010

Bye Bye Christmas.

I am a bad blogger. Mainly because no one reads this thing. EVER. I know my life isn't very exciting...but 5 followers is kinda sad:).




I hope you 5..if you read this..had a VERY VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS. Something about holidays makes me sad..i know that is bizarre. I think it is because I get soooooo excited for like 2 months straight..then I realize it is quickly coming to an end. Who knows! I do KNOW that I had a good Christmas though. Christmas eve was my fave by far.



Last Christmas Eve was not that great. I lived in a really uncomfortable situation and we didn't get to properly celebrate because C lived 3 hours away and when he was down...things were just bizarre because of my apartment situation. HOWEVER, this year..we more than compensated. On Christmas Eve morning I went and worked out and then headed to C's house. He greeted me with beautiful flowers and homemade breakfast!!! It was wonderful! We hung out for a while then headed to my mom's house to bake and decorate some cookies. We hung out there all day and then headed to the movies with my Mom and watched Little Fockers. I was not impressed. At all. Afterwards C and I headed back to his place where we grilled Cajun chicken and veggies before we opened presents. He did soooo good. He always does...but this year he got me lots of cool stuff but THE BIG present he got me was so thoughtful and sweet. He got me a hope chest that had things inside of it for when we get married one day and get to live together for the first time. A big "G" letter for my future last name. A picture that contained a scripture from Corinthians that I love. And some other cool stuff for our future home! I loved that it was so thoughtful.



Christmas day was fun. Family stuff, lunch, presents, nap, movies...the usual Christmas day activities. This time though we watched Gulliver's Travels. I loved it. Very cute and funny! The bad thing about Christmas? Oh yeah, i had the stomach virus. I kid you not. I was pretty sick and miserable the whole time. But on a happy note(if you can be happy about having the stomach flu on Christmas??) I lost weight instead of gaining during Christmas ha!




I'm thankful for another year with my family! I am a little relieved the holidays are over though.


I have the whole week off. yay!




NOW....I want these boots....but I could def live with


this pair.








Also...I am in LOVE with this scarf







ALSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...i got this duvet and shower curtain from urban outfitters...duvet-20.00...shower curtain 12. YES FOR LESS THAN 50 BUCKS I GOT A DUVET AND SHOWER CURTAIN FROM URBAN OUTFITTERS..........YES!!!!!!! Plz...someone...make me stay off this website. I'm going to go broke buying stuff.

I would love to post pictures of my Christmas..UNFORTUNATELY..my computer hates me at the moment..boo.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha, I'm glad you had a great Christmas! :) Here's to hoping 2011 brings many more awesome things for you, dear!