Thursday, December 9, 2010

Rant

Since I started blogging about my weight loss journey a few months ago(although i don't do it very loyally like some people...darn) i have found some very inspiring blogs out there! My favorite weight loss blog is this one....She is inspiring and i love that her journey is raw and truthful! With that said, I have to say that I have come upon so many weight loss blogs on here that are just annoying, hateful, and rude. People assume just because something works for them that it should work for everyone else in the world....and that if you are trying to lose weight you should STARVE yourself and never indulge in even one bite of anything unhealthy. I disagree. I have lost 18 pounds and I had a piece of apple pie on Thanksgiving...that doesn't mean that I have went off the deep end and i'm eating any and everything in sight. It just means that I had a friggin' piece of apple pie.

This blog really has no point but to say..people are dumb sometimes. Do what works for you, if you want a piece of apple pie, eat it. I don't suggest eating the whole pie if you are trying to lose weight...but one piece won't kill you! At least that is my opinion...i'm no expert though. To everyone that loves to give all this stupid advice and belittle people on this journey...show me your diploma in something dealing with nutrition then we shall talk..until then..no one cares. Thanks!

No comments: