Sunday, October 24, 2010

Diary of a former skinny girl

So, as my post earlier this weekend said..I'm embarking on a journey to skinyness. lol. I am extremely motivated and I can't wait to get back into the swing of things..i'm sure by about wednesday of this week...that will have changed! Isn't that how it always goes? You get really fired up about something....but then you realize when your alarm is going off at 5 am ....the gym is the last place on earth you want to be. I am not giving myself the choice though!




A few months ago I bought a shirt that I love love love. I bought it in a large and when I got home I was appalled to see that it would not fit. When I had I let myself gain so much weight? Anyways, I never took the shirt back...it was just too cute...so I am using that as well as another stack of clothes as my motivation!


Tonight I began rummaging through my closet to find about 8 pairs of Silver jeans that I cannot fit into anymore! All of them are almost new! Makes me sick! Silvers are about 80 bucks a pair..and so that is just more motivation! I pulled out a pair of jeans that I use to LOVE...they were a little snug when i bought them but I always loved them...WELL OH MY GOODNESS....they don't even come past my thighs now...i can barely fit both legs into them! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hopefully in a few months...I will begin to see progress.




1 comment:

Melanie said...

I have a pair of jeans that I am the same way about. They were my favorite pair before I got pregnant with my daughter. In fact, it was the last pair of jeans I fit into before I had to switch to my maternity clothes. They have been my inspiration forever.... Just one more time, I want to wear those jeans. They make my butt look SO CUTE! ;)