Friday, October 29, 2010

I'm dedicating this post today to the most brilliant person that has ever been in my life. He was inspiring, calm, gentle, kind, giving, loving, and the most upstanding person ever. He was huge...towered over everyone at 6'5! He had the biggest softest hands and I loved loved loved hugging him or hearing him joke with me about the clothes i would wear! I loved his sense of humor! He was the best example i could have ever hoped to have about how to live my life. he was NEVER negative. Not one time did i ever hear a negative response come from him. He never talked bad about ANYONE! And he would probably be sure to put anyone that did in their place. He told it like it was. But his words were few! He was such an amazing person..and 6 years ago today...he went to be with the LORD in a new body! He is now flawlesss...although im pretty sure he always was. I love you Grandpa.

No comments: