Thursday, November 4, 2010

Asos, diets, and rambles

I'm in love....love love love...with Asos. I stumbled upon their website and i just LOVE all their stuff. beautiful clothes! So when i found their website....i had to order clothes! Since it is in Eurpose it took 2 decades to get to me though and be the time I received my package this week I realized I will have to send the clothes back bc pretty soon they won't fit due to my diet:)! That's right..i've already lost 5 pounds and im quite excited. Anywho, the clothes are beautiful and I ordered 2 dresses but I ordered a size too big anyways for some strange reason so i'm going to have to either send them back to Europe and get a refund or sale them on ebay! YOU should check them out!

The diet is going good. I am slowly getting back into the gym thing. I use to be religious about it...I wish i still felt that way..most days i have to verbally abuse myself into going. I get up around 5 every morning(something i hate...and am SOOO not use to) but im learning to kinda...sorta enjoy it. maybe a little....i'm usually home by 645 and showered by 7 which leaves me with 2.5 hours to slowly get ready...lounge around...catch up on tv shows or homework...just be lazy before i have to be at work. I teach all day on Tuesdays and Thursdays as well as teaching night classes so it makes for incredibly long days, but I'm realizing that working out in the morning makes me feel better all day long!

I'm freezing and cold....they keep it 3 degrees in my office! I don't like it.

2 comments:

Eva said...

their clothes run quite small i've found! or maybe it's just that i run quite large...

http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

Melanie said...

I'm the same way about the gym. I bought a stationary bike last year... and for the last year it's been sitting in my garage. :-/ I finally dragged it into the house last week... where it's been unused, except for my daughter who loves to sit and cycle for hours. I have to be at work at 6am, which means I have to get up by 4am, which doesnt leave a lot of time to work out in the morning. We have an on-site gym at work, so I use that on my lunch break and I'm hoping to get in the habit of using the bike when I get home from work in the afternoons. Good luck on your diet! We're all here behind you. :)