Sunday, October 24, 2010

DIY: jewelry organizer finished product

Well, a few posts ago I said I would post pictures of a very simple do it yourself jewelry organizer project that I read about doing on a blog. It was such a great idea that I just had to try.

What you need:
Frame
Wire(i used welded wire from lowes 7.00)
Spray paint(if you want to paint it)
Staple gun
S hooks (lowes, 3.00 for a bag of 6)
You just paint the frame, wait for it to try, measure the wire and staple it down securely over the back of frame...and voila!
The frame was a deep brown before, I loved this green...it was different and funky so I decided to give it a try!

And here is the final product hanging on the wall. You just hang your S hooks and begin to organize the jewelry! I haven't hung up all my jewelry yet, but you get the idea:)


2 comments:

The Paisley Abbey said...

Very Cute!!
:)
Courtney
ThePaisleyAbbey.com

Melanie said...

That's adorable! I love DIY projects... I'm gonna have to try this for sure. :)