Wednesday, January 5, 2011

11 in 2011-Day 5




Places I hope to go this year.....everywhere.

One of my goals for the new year is to travel.  Thankfully both jobs that I work are incredibly flexible allowing me to take time off when I need it...my plan is to work my booty off so I can take off a big chunk of the summer. Unfortunately, unlike most teachers, I teach adults ESL which means we DO HAVE school during the summer...ugh.  haha.  HOWEVER, I def plan to take at least a month or so off.

I'm going to New York City in March with a group of friends..I'm REALLY excited.  I've never been!

I'm also may be going to North Carolina when my best friend graduates from college this may!  I can't wait to see the beach there.  I read way too many books set in NC so I'm excited to see it....

I don't have any other plans at the moment..but I hope to see a lot of other places too...i'll just have to wait and see:)

No comments: